Kelly Phillips Erb , FORBES STAFF
How can real taxpayers stay away from the real tax and financial troubles that seem to plague reality TV stars?
Here are ten moves to avoid:
- Failing to file income tax returns.
- Lying to the court.
- Assuming that your advisors are always on your side.
- Submitting false financial statements or tax forms.
- Failing to pay taxes.
- Overspending to look cool.
- Hiding (or hoarding) cash.
- Assuming you won’t get caught.
- Showing no remorse.
- Doing the same thing over and over again.
Follow this link for the complete Forbes article.