Thank you for your interest. Follow the links on this page to satisfy pre-employment requirements. We look forward to working with you.
- Employment-Application – This link will reroute you to a downloadable Word document. Enable editing to complete the fill-able form. Print, sign, date and bring your completed application with you, or scan and send using the email provided.
- E-Verify Employee Rights – This link will take you to the USCIS Employee Rights and Responsibilities. You are to print, sign and date this page. Then send using the email provided. Be sure to keep a copy for your records.
- My E-Verify – Enrolling with myE-Verify is voluntary. By creating an account you can protect your identity, confirm your own employment eligibility, learn your rights, and follow your E-Verify case. It’s easy and free!
- Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification | USCIS – Use this link to view a video of documents accepted for work eligibility. This I-9 link will take you to a PDF file. Print this form and bring with you along with identification documents of your choice on your first day of work. See page 3 for a list of acceptable documents.
- Form W-4, Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate – You may complete this fill-able form and bring with you on your first day of work. Optional.
- Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification Employee Information Sheet – Federal law requires employers to verify the identity and employment authorization of new employees and to re-verify employment authorization only in certain instances at a later date. Employers must use Form I-9 to do this. Your employer will ask you to complete Section 1. Please review the instructions and print clearly.